Thursday, November 01, 2007

I sat in on a Moosejaw design squad meeting yesterday. I ended up being the model for everything we don’t want our shirts to look like. Sloppy, unkempt, blousy and draped were thrown my way most of the day. At least I got lots of attention and I didn’t know what half the words meant so I took almost everything as a compliment. That’s all. And, welcome to November. Now that’s all.

Is the bald eagle an endangered species? I am forced to ask this because I missed it. I don’t think that’s any sort of hint. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was India. The cities were Mumbai and Delhi.

Have the best Thursday ever. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?