Friday, November 02, 2007

I can’t recall the last time I weighed myself but I feel like I gained weight. I must be retaining water. I don’t even know what that means but I feel like I heard it in a movie. Please hold…hellip;. Okay, I’m back. I Googled Retaining Water and came up with no movie. I also went to imdb.com…hellip;nothing.

Here are some movies I’ve never seen so please assume the line doesn’t come from one of these movies…hellip;Babel, Superbad, Knocked Up, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Requiem for a Dream, Hotel Rwanda, Donnie Darko.

I feel like its Chevy Chase or Steve Martin saying it but that could be way off.

This is ruining my day. I don’t hope it ruins your day but I’m okay if your day is a little bit worse because of it.

Today, the Flavian Amphitheatre is better known as what? If you look this up you’ll get it in five seconds but I missed it so I am forced to ask it. When I missed it I decided to not like myself for the rest of the day. Please consider that when you answer the question. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was India. The cities were Mumbai and Delhi.

Have the best Thursday ever. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?