Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Girl and I went to see the Darjeeling movie last night but we got the time wrong and ended up seeing Lars and the Real Girl instead. It was really good and I think that if you scrolled through the Remark files you keep handy for preparing to stalk me Taxi Driver-style you’ll find that I haven’t liked a movie since Memento. That’s not true…I liked Thank You For Smoking too. See the remark from May 2, 2006 for more info. I picture that remark posted in some scary closet with a tear through it like Malkovich in In the Line of Fire.

I am keeping the remark short today because Section 3 is coming over for dinner and will apparently be spending the entire day working on an outfit.

Which member of Bill Clinton’s cabinet was born in Prague? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Bill Bob Thornton.

Have a relatively decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?