Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The garbage men now pick up the garbage way before I leave for work Wednesday mornings. This is a disaster because I spend the entire night Tuesday consumed by the notion of having to bring the empty garbages back to the side of the house before I leave for work. It is way better to worry about bringing the empty garbages in all day Wednesday instead of all night Tuesday. I will be calling the mayor now to try to get this changed up but, assuming I’m unsuccessful, please prepare for some sort of protest march.

I just read the previous paragraph. I think it’s hard to follow but I am going to leave it as is in light of Thanksgiving.

If only there was a bullet point here.

In The Big Lebowski, Jeffrey Lebowski was to pay Bunny’s $1,000,000 ransom in what dollar increments? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Leum.

Have the best Wednesday of your life.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?