Saturday, November 03, 2007

The cap on the gas tank of my car doesn’t work. It doesn’t screw on right. I assume I’ll run out of gas and then never use the car again. I will for sure never get it fixed.

Per the remark yesterday I went on my first diet. I would say that yesterday I looked like Hasselhoff and now I look more like Luke Perry. It is all due to cutting my avocado intake in half.

There was an iguana in our store in Chicago. It’s a true story. It even made the news.

Big Michigan game today.

ssb

Who was the last major league baseball player to hit .400? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Joyce, one from a baseball player and one quote from someone with curly hair. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the Coliseum.

Have a decent Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?