Thursday, October 18, 2007

We have lots of new Moosejaw stuff. If you place an order for anything Moosejaw today I’ll add 422 Moosejaw points to your account. Please click I’m Feeling Exploited to check out the new stuff and then email me your order number after you place your order and I’ll solve everything.

Less importantly, I’m thinking about growing a mustache for the holiday season. How come there are no superheroes with mustaches? I had a goatee once but The Girl told me I looked like Bert from Sesame Street…I assume he’s the one with the long face.

There will be no Section 3 today.

What is the second most populous country in South America? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Albert Einstein.

Have the best Thursday of your entire life.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?