Saturday, October 06, 2007

Three of us had a meeting yesterday with a real company. In the middle of the meeting we got the giggles so badly that we couldn’t really talk. One Moosejaw person actually had to get up and leave the room. I am laughing again just thinking about it. I know it isn’t a good story but it could not have been any funnier or less professional or inappropriate when it happened. No one likes me.

What nation did not send anyone to the Olympics between 1960 and 1992? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from people who I have seen in a hat. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was tigers.

Have the best Saturday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?