Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is a guest Daily Remark from Ian and I list it as only the second fact I’ve learned in four years. The first was the value of Shift/F3. Here we go…

When Mar's Candy Company First Released the Milky Way Bar and the 3 Musketeer's Bar, they were released at the same time. Funny thing is that when they released the first batch the machine got the labels backwards, what we know as a "milky way" is actually supposed to be the "3 musketeers ( (1)chocolate, (2)caramel and (3)nougat)," along the same lines, the "3 musketeers bar," as we know it, was supposed to be the light and fluffy "milkyway." That’s all.

This is Matt’s reply to today’s guest Daily Remark and I feel much more comfortable about the world because of it….

I'm not sure if we care about the DR being accurate or not but the 'fact' is just an urban legend:
http://www.snopes.com/business/names/3musketeers.asp


If it doesn't matter then please disregard and excuse my meddling. As a side note the Bourbon Steak in the MGM Grand is amazing. The movie 30 Days of Night was so-so.

William Durant founded what company? I am forced to ask the question because I missed it and I was certain there would be no chance of that actually happening. If you Google it you’ll get it in about a second. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Mount Vesuvius.

Have the best Tuesday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?