Monday, October 01, 2007

There was a girl at Starbucks this morning waiting for her drink and crying. So, I went up to her and asked if she was okay. She said no. I asked if I could do anything for her. She said no. Then we just stood next to each other. She kept crying. She was weeping. I wanted so badly to check my blackberry but it felt like a nervous habit so I didn’t check it. Then, I decided I didn’t care if it was a nervous habit and that I didn’t like the crying girl anymore. I didn’t have any new emails so I emailed myself ‘crying girl’ to remember the incident. Then, I was hoping the crier would see that I emailed myself ‘crying girl’ and ask why I did it but she didn’t. Then, the strangest of all things happened…someone put a dunce hat on my head and handed me a poster of a jack rabbit driving a bulldozer and took my picture and left. That last part was made up but the crying girl really did exist and no one likes me including me.

Who ordered the Dept. of Justice to deport John Lennon? Please email your answer to me Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was DePaul.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?