Friday, October 26, 2007

Only a couple days left for the 20% off any one item anniversary thing.

More importantly, I saw Marie Osmond pass out on Dancing with the Stars last night. We DVR’d it and it didn’t disappoint. I’ve passed out a few times. One time I got bit by a bee and cut myself when I went to get the stinger out and the cut was so deep and perfect that I passed out. I have no idea why I said ‘perfect’ and I feel like some sort of knife wielding killer when I would actually be the first person to run really quickly from a brawl unless I was wielding a shot gun. I think I’d hold my shot gun like Michael Pare in Streets of Fire. You don’t get bit by a bee you fool…you get stung.

The largest one-day percentage drop in the US stock market occurred in what decade? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from Wall Street and one quote from Annie. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply..

Yesterday’s answer was Chicago.

Have a decent Friday. Really.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?