Tuesday, October 02, 2007

On October 1, 1977, Pele retired from soccer. Today is the 30 year and one day anniversary. So, we’re giving 392 Moosejaw Rewards points with any Moosejaw tee shirt, hat or hoody order. Click Please stop exploiting me to check out all the new Moosejaw stuff. Five seconds after you place your order please email me your order number and I’ll add the points and confirm. Should be the best day ever. One per human please.

What profession were Jack the Ripper’s victims? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Nixon.

Have an okay Tuesday. Okay. Okay.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?