Monday, October 29, 2007

My blackberry is not getting email right now and I am supposed to go to dinner with acquaintances. Total disaster. I am going to start pretending to be sick right now. Something like…

What time is dinner tonight? I have never felt more sick in my life. I think it’s allergies. If I die today and don’t make it to dinner you can have all my old shoes. Please feel free to use your cell phone during my funeral.

That’s all I have for today.

What is the world’s northernmost capital city of a country? I don’t love the way that question sounds. Today is an auto-reply day which is pretty good news. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three Steve Martin movie quotes and one quote from Rod Laver. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important work.

Yesterday’s answer was the NFL.

Have a really good Monday. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?