Monday, October 15, 2007

Just because I haven’t talked about taking out the garbage in the past couple of weeks doesn’t mean that it doesn’t ruin my every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I wonder what would ruin my day if someone were to solve that? I think I’d spend more time thinking about my lunch for the following day. ssb

This is a new page on the site. I like it but I wouldn’t look at it if I were you. Please click here to not look at it.

Section three.

Among Bob Dylan, The Doors or Elvis who was scheduled to perform on the Ed Sullivan show but walked out because the show asked that the lyrics to a song be changed for the live performance? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Franklin Roosevelt.

Have a relatively decent Monday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?