Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It’s the four year anniversary of the Remark in eleven days. Please remember that I don’t particularly like chocolate.

We ran out of ice cream at our house so I had a popsicle last night before bed. It wasn’t so horrible but something bad is going to happen to me for sure strictly because I ended an important ice cream eating streak. Something not so good might happen to you too…like you’ll forget to wear sun block on the next time you go to the zoo and a giraffe gives you some sort of scary evil eye.

I can’t think of one monster that resembles a front loading washing machine…must be nice.

In 1999, Time first published its 100 most influential people of the century. Who was number one on the list? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Arctic.

Have an alright Wednesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?