Monday, October 08, 2007

I have no idea whether or not anyone would want me to sing a song but if I sang a song right now I’m thinking I’d do “There’s no business like show business.” Please email me if you’re interested in any sort of podcast.

I saw a bug in my house.

I have been taking some sort of natural sleeping pill that is supposed to have stuff in it like turkey because turkey makes you tired and I have to say that it actually works.

I typically watch tv on mute.

I don’t care about candy or chocolate.

Hi boring and tedious. How are you today? Pretty good. How are you? Not bad. Good. Good. You’re botox looks great. Did Dr. Lufiger do you’re work? No, it was his partner... Dr. Shore.

Who is the only person to serve as governor of two different states? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was New York City.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?