Saturday, October 27, 2007

I got yelled at by a lady at a restaurant last night. I typed out the story but then decided it was bad so I am just going to leave it at that. I was trying to think of a movie scene to compare the story to but I can’t think of any movie where a cute young man just trying to make his way in a harsh world filled with gloom and misery gets yelled at by a mean lady. I’m pretty sure Pacino yells at everyone in a restaurant in Scarface but that’s not really the same. Less importantly, I raced a raccoon and squirrel down the street this morning. I came in second. Oh well.

Who was the first major leaguer to hit 40 home runs and have 40 steals in one season? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from baseball players and one quote from Kim Bassinger. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply..

Yesterday’s answer was Madeline Albright.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?