Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I checked through some old Remarks only to discover that I was quoting Poison quite often back in the day. I was so young and vibrant and handsome back then. Tomorrow is actually the four year anniversary of the Daily Remark. That’s not true…October 28th is the four year anniversary but I feel like you’ll need 18 days to choose some great present for me and get it shipped to Moosejaw in time for the Anni. I’d like to note that I’ve learned almost nothing in four years but I hope that in some bizarre way I have made your life a little less meaningful.

The Secretary of State ranks where in the Presidential Line of Succession? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was $5 although some people said it was $10. Apparently Wikipedia is wrong because $5 is right. Sorry for being so mean about it.

Have the best Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?