Friday, October 12, 2007

I am working at a coffee shop right now. I see an acquaintance. She is wearing sunglasses inside the coffee shop. So far she hasn’t seen me so all is okay. Odds are she has zero interest talking to me either. This is a true story. I’m trying to think of something interesting to say if I have to talk to her. Here is my prediction about the potential conversation.

Girl: Hi. How are you?
Me: Really good. I’m having a baby.
Girl: That is awesome.
Me: Really I’m not having a baby but it felt like the right thing to say.
Girl: I never liked you and I still don’t.
Me: Okay.


Happiest Birthday ever to Laurie from New York. If you know Laurie please don’t get her a gift. She just wants a call. If you got her a gift please return it.

What NFC team most recently won the Superbowl? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was The Doors.

Have an alright Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?