Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am out of town right now but still working. Who cares? On the plane last night the lady sitting next to me talked to me the entire time flight about her pyramid scheme and how much money she makes a week. Actually, she said it was a binary scheme and not a pyramid scheme. I have no idea what that means. I wanted to kill myself but she was so nice that I had to be nice back. However, I did tell her that I didn’t want her brochure or her card. I didn’t tell her where I was staying and I told her that I was still in school and working on my masters in political theory. I still hope she’s able to track me down. Everyone likes a harmless stalker.

What band had the most songs included in the movie Forest Gump? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was fourth.

Have a fantastic Thursday please. Okay.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?