Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happiest Halloween and Happy Birthday to Lisa. If you know Lisa definitely get her a scary mug or an old picture of yourself for her to hang in the foyer. Not her foyer though. This was Lisa’s request, not mine.

I wonder why they don’t just have robots go around on Halloween.

I’m dressing up as Phil Donahue tonight. We’re going to The Girl’s sister’s for some sort of party with kids and human people. All I know is that if someone offers me one of those pumpkin-looking candy corn things I am going to lose it.

This is the second bad remark in a row.

Only one country can claim two of the most ten populous cities in the world. What is the country? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Wellington, New Zealand.

Have a pretty good Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?