Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Emergency…you can watch any Daily Show segment ever.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml

I went to Jessica Alba and it wasn’t good. I searched for Steve Carell and Kate Hudson too.

Yesterday someone who works at Caribou asked me to help him bring a pumpkin from his car into Caribou. I did it but I have never been more uncomfortable in my life. If it was a girl I would have been in plain old pumpkin city.

That pumpkin story is true.

ssb

Greensboro, North Carolina is named for whom? Please note, I had to look up whether or not I was supposed to use ‘whom’ there. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was General Motors.

Have a really good Wednesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?