Thursday, October 04, 2007

Emergency…Have you ever had pomegranate seeds? Please don’t answer that. But, please note that there is nothing better in the world. Also, the lady who is in the new Cadillac commercials who was also on Grey’s Anatomy likes me. That’s not true but she would probably like me if she knew me. That’s not true either. No one likes me. I like her voice though. The Girl knows all about it so you don’t need to email me to tell that I’m terrible. You can though if you want. I knew a Dave Canthough in middle school…great fighter.

Boys don’t like to dance.

Section three.

According to my people, whose median income is higher…preschool teachers or hairdressers? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Tower of London.

Have an alright Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?