Sunday, September 02, 2007

Will: Beethoven, okay. He looked at a piano, and it just made sense to him. He could just play.
Skylar: So what are you saying? You play the piano?
Will: No, not a lick. I mean, I look at a piano, I see a bunch of keys, three pedals, and a box of wood. But Beethoven, Mozart, they saw it, they could just play. I couldn't paint you a picture, I probably can't hit the ball out of Fenway, and I can't play the piano.
Skylar: But you can do my o-chem paper in under an hour.
Will: Right. Well, I mean when it came to stuff like that... I could always just play.

-Good Will Hunting

What city preceded Richmond as the capital of the Confederacy? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from Clint Eastwood and one quote from Copernicus. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was So You Think You Can Dance.

Have an amazing rest of Sunday. Okay. Okay. Okay.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?