Thursday, September 06, 2007

Why isn’t sure spelled shure?

I was at an in-studio Moosejaw photo shoot yesterday. I spent most of my time encouraging people to smoke. That’s not funny.

I watched The American President last night. I don’t particularly like the president’s daughter. She was great in Little Giants though.

I’m doing a twelve mile trail run tomorrow night. I haven’t run once in a month. Following the run I hope to be miserable through at least Sunday. I hope I get shin splints. I hope I see a squirrel during my run. I’ll probably name the squirrel Pasquali the Squirrel and try to show him my new shoes. If little Pasquali runs up a tree I’d consider telling everyone about my addiction to avocados.

Remember when Michigan lost to Appalachian State last week.

Is this Section Six? Yes, indeed it is. Welcome.

The law that established the Smithsonian was enacted during whose presidency? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Luxembourg.

Have a fine Thursday. Fine as in fine, fine.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?