Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Someone switched my chair and my computer monitor to some sort of fancy versions that I can’t use. The resolution on the monitor is all whack and everything looks like it is a mile away or it’s blurry. The chair is too low and too cushiony and I have to sit on my leg. Technology has done us no good.

I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams
Are a heart beat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel, I will feel eternity

-Whitney

Section Three.

In Rushmore what was Max Fisher’s mom’s name? Today is another auto-reply day. It wasn’t supposed to be an auto-reply day but I got so super slammed yesterday that I am still catching up. Who cares about me and my issues? Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Have an incredible Wednesday please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?