Thursday, September 27, 2007

Remember when we did that survey over the past couple of days? Well, for all of those who participated…thank you. We’ll for sure be figuring out a way to automate adding your Moosejaw points for surveys before I can do this again. I have some sort of carpel tunnel but I like it. Lots of people email that a double rewards promo is the best way to go. So, I in the spirit of despotism I just wanted to remind everyone that we have a double rewards promo going on right about now. Please check out the home page when you’re bored.

I was at a meeting yesterday and a lady asked if I wanted to split a sandwich with her. I assume that means she likes me. I hope she’s reading this now and that I never see her again. It was plain turkey on some sort of gorgeous roll.

Section Three because I’m boring.

did Wes Anderson go to college? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Eloise.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?