Sunday, September 16, 2007

Olive: I'd like to dedicate this to my grandpa, who showed me these moves.
Pagaent MC: Aww, that is so sweet.
[Audience applauds]
Pagaent MC: Is he here? Where is your grandpa right now.
Olive: In the trunk of our car.

-Little Miss Sunshine
In the movie Little Miss Sunshine, Steve Carell was an expert regarding what author? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from the person who is the answer, one quote from Steve Carell and one quote from Roger Clemens. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this wonderful text..

Yesterday’s answer was helium.

Have a decent Sunday.
Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?