Saturday, September 22, 2007

Michigan-Penn State today. Remember a few weeks ago when Michigan hadn’t lost to Appalachian State yet? That was fun. Since then I’ve really lost that je ne sais quoi. I feel like a bar of soap having lost its wings. Like true love having succumbed to the trappings of a society that cannot help but press until all our resources have vanished. Because, one cannot stop nature. We must explore. I am astronaut McNaughton of the Conductor Core…welcome to our planet and please enjoy some apricot juice.

Sorry about that. Also, there will be no section three and I predict I get a flat tire on the way to Ann Arbor because of it. You’ll probably get a flat today too.

According to my people, the Hundred Years’ War lasted how many years? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people not named Ronald. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was homing pigeons.

Have a phenomenal Saturday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?