Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day emergency…The Girl did Reiki and liked it. I don’t believe in super powers and have no interest in having anything to do with psychics or Reiki or ghosts. The Girl wants me to be more open so I am trading going to Reiki for The Girl making my lunch for a full week. More details to come as soon as possible.

I am keeping the remark short today to honor short people.

Section three.

Section four.

Section six.

Section seven to say that section five was invisible.

The earth’s moon ranks where among moons in our solar system…2nd biggest, 5th biggest or 7th biggest? In the trivia business we call this a multiple choice question and it is special for Labor Day. What is even more special is that it is a Labor Day auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who are alive right now. Please email me at
Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Montgomery.

Have an awesome Labor Day. Yes, I said awesome. Actually, I didn’t say it…I typed it.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?