Wednesday, September 05, 2007

In an effort to remain in denial I have answered very few phone calls or emails about the Michigan game this past Saturday. Although my fall is ruined and I have nothing to live for aside from my decent hygiene and nightly ice cream I am over it. Dear harsh world…welcome back. I am ready to embrace you as a friend.

What country has the highest GDP (gross domestic product) per capita in the world? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Here’s what Wikipedia says about GDP jic... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product.

Yesterday’s answer was Miami.

Have the greatest Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?