Tuesday, September 11, 2007

If I had to choose between clean sheets every day or freshly washed rugs in the bathroom I’d go with the clean sheets but it would be close.

I watched the Shining last night. It’s scary. I don’t particularly like scary movies. Silence of the Lambs is scary. So is Seven.

If I could be more boring today I would be. You see sometimes it’s important to do an awful Daily Remark so the other remarks re better. In the marketing world we call this Operation Carnation. Don’t bother looking it up…it’s very secretive.

At the end of Rocky III, when Rocky and Apollo Creed were about to fight, Rocky was wearing yellow trunks. What color were Creed’s trunks? Sorry for saying trunks. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Twenty-One.

Have an alright Tuesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?