Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I scrolled through some previous remarks today. I’m not into it. I have nothing to say today. I feel like the Statue of Liberty…wonderful and stately but rather stagnant. I’m statuesque. Hi statue. That’s all.

What was the name of the decisive battle fought between the forces of Octavian and Mark Antony? This is the most difficult question ever that I was forced to ask because I was certain I’d get it right and I missed it. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was none.

Have a terrific Wednesday and try to use ‘terrific’ a couple times throughout the day.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?