Saturday, September 08, 2007

I predict Michigan wins by two in a tight game and I won’t enjoy a single second of it. I am a little hung over which is perfect for the tailgate and my teeth look especially white which is perfect for all my ladies. Did I just say that? No one likes me. Actually, no one even cares about me enough to dislike me. I can think of someone I dislike but it’s only because he doesn’t like me and it’s because I hit his car a little bit with my car. Who would not like someone for that? It’s not like it was a hit and run. I actually didn’t hit his car…I opened my door into his truck and then told him about it and I didn’t think it was a big deal at all. Lucky for me that I carry a sword with me everywhere.

Who was the youngest justice appointed to the US Supreme Court? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from Abraham Lincoln, one quote from Abe Vigoda in The Godfather and one quote from Mary-Kate Olsen. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Saturn.

Have the fourth best Saturday of the month.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?