Monday, September 24, 2007

I played cards last night. Even though I was the best player I was losing everything and got up to leave. Everyone hated me for getting up to leave early so I decided to play ye’ ol’ one more hand. I lost but decided to play another. Then I played more and I ended up winning. And, I didn’t just win money. I feel like I won a better prize and that is the prize of friendship.

I believe that children of our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Q-Whitney

Great win for Michigan on Saturday. Nice work and thanks for coming out.

Who was the only US governor to be assassinated while in office? I’m pretty sure there is a distinction between assassination and attempted assassinated so please keep that in mind during your next geometry test. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was water.

Have the greatest Monday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?