Friday, September 28, 2007

I have a lot to say about cereal today and it’s all important.

1)I’ve learned to open my Lucky Charms from the bottom instead of the top. Just the little things can change the world.
2)The Girl likes Corn Flakes and the box won’t fit in any cabinet so it has to stay on the counter…total disaster.

That’s actually all I have to say about cereal. This is a bad remark…please embrace it.

Commodus: I call it love, Gracchus. The people are my children, I am their father. I shall hold them to my bosom and embrace them tightly...
Gracchus: Have you ever embraced someone dying of plague, sire?

-Gladiator

According to my people, who first conceptualized the helicopter? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was University of Texas.

Have a wonderful Friday please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?