Saturday, September 01, 2007

I have forgotten to bring a new bar of soap into the shower with me now a record twenty days in a row which forces me to use The Girl's soft soap which I don’t like all that much. There must be something in my subconscious or a past life that is causing me to forget. I probably have special powers. I will be discussing this with my analyst as soon as possible.

I have been going to a drive through Starbucks. Please don’t tell anyone.

I enjoy nothing more than Web Gems.

First Michigan game of the year today. Gets no better. If you’re at the game please look for me. I’ll be in shorts and a tee shirt and a hat.

Hi Trapper. You sure are boring.

In 2005 Dick Clark canceled plans to revive American Bandstand and launched this show in its place? What is the show? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from Dick Clark, one quote from Run-DMC and one quote from Descartes. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Mauna Loa.

Have a decent rest of Saturday please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?