Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I went to the Tigers’ game last night. My favorite part of the game is definitely passing money and food down the row of people. I counted a total of $88.25 passed back and forth. The most popular item ordered was beer followed by peanuts. The people to the right of me ordered beers and then realized it was light beer and sent it back to the beer man. I had never seen that before and it’s actually true. Also, the girl to the left of me for sure liked me and she wasn’t terrible looking. Can I say that? That’s all.

What is the second most populous country in South America? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was a baboon.

Have a pretty good Thursday.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?