Sunday, September 30, 2007

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
Sally Albright: Why not?
Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
Harry Burns: No you don't.

-When Harry Met Sally

What college has the Blue Demons as their mascot? Today is an auto-reply day. I addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from Mark Twain and one quote from someone who is not Mark Twain. Riveting. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was San Francisco.

Have an excellent rest of Sunday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?