Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happiest Birthday ever to Laura B. If you know Laura she said no gifts… just cards.
-Shoeless Joe Jackson, Eight Men Out

Yeah, I was in the show. I was in the show for 21 days once - the 21 greatest days of my life. You know, you never handle your luggage in the show, somebody else carries your bags. It was great. You hit white balls for batting practice, the ballparks are like cathedrals, the hotels all have room service, and the women all have long legs and brains.
-Crash Davis, Bull Durham

And then? And then when I walked down the street people would've looked and they would've said there goes Roy Hobbs, the best there ever was in this game.
-Roy Hobbs, The Natural

You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day.
-Moonlight Graham, Field of Dreams


In Saturday Night Fever, the first time we see Tony in his room getting ready to go out the camera focuses in on a few different posters on the wall. Who is featured in the first poster we see? The second and third posters are of Rocky and Farah Fawcett. This is the hardest question ever but I am forced to ask it because I was positive I would get it right and I missed it. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from the person who is the answer. Can you hardly? Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Joseph Story. He was 32.

Have a fantastic Sunday. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?