Monday, September 17, 2007

Great night of switching stations last night unless you needed the Yankees to lose, you bet on the Chargers and you prefer the Daytime Emmy’s…although the Daily Show, Colbert Report, Conan, Bill Maher and Letterman intro thing was great. If you know Bill Maher please tell him that bathroom thing was good.

In case you were wondering… I prefer celebrities in their civies as opposed to fancy dresses.

This is a copy of the email I sent to my friend who took care of placing our Sunday bets…
The Girl and I went without dinner tonight because of your shit bets.
Betting is illegal so don’t do it. I don’t do it. George Clooney probably doesn’t either and he couldn’t be more handsome.

Please check out the new site when you’re bored. It’s good too.

What was the presidential nickname given to Michael Douglas in The American President? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Proust.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?