Friday, September 21, 2007

Emergency…KC at Moosejaw gave me some special spray to clean my monitor and it could not have worked any better. It’s called Invisible Glass and it’s made by Stoner and it will for sure melt my screen but for now today is the best day of my life. It really is made by Stoner, by the way.

It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black.
-Nigel Tufnel, Spinal Tap

In the 1850’s, what did Reuters use to speed up the delivery of news between Brussels and Berlin? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Jamaica.

Have the best rest of Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?