Wednesday, August 01, 2007

You may or may not recall but The Girl got a lap top a while ago and the beauty of our relationship was marked by the two of us sitting next to each other on the couch…both on our lap tops. It was the picture of the successful modern love story. More recently, The Girl has decided to pretend her wonderful lap top is a desk top and she has been spending most of her time on the computer at her desk at home. At first, I was disappointed until I realized that she was, indeed, ahead of her time and being in separate rooms is likely the picture of a perfect relationship in the future where humans don’t even see each other live. I see it like the beautiful future portrayed in Terminator I or Mars Attacks.

I don’t like this remark but it will make the other remarks seem better. Maybe not.

In 1973 the Bahamas gained its independence from what country? No looking it up please. Or do. Regardless, please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Star Wars…the original Star Wars.

Have the most amazing Wednesday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?