Tuesday, August 21, 2007

When we were little we used to put our gum inside the fancy piano at one of my parent’s friend’s houses. I saw the mom last night and felt bad about it but I said nothing. In fact, there is a decent chance the gum made the piano sound better. If you Google Pianos and Gum you get plenty of results so I am now thinking we were pioneers. I love you world…please be my friend.

Also, we have our best contest ever this month. It is all about moths and the best way to whip slices of soap at your neighbors. That might be made up. Please click We are going to try this with no section three to check it out.

According to the World Tourism Organization, how many South American countries were listed among the top 25 tourist destinations in 2004? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Jack Nicklaus.

Have a phenomenal Tuesday. Phenomenal.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?