Monday, August 27, 2007

We need help. Can everyone vote Moosejaw as the best place in the entire world? Here is the link. http://wdiv.cityvoter.com/Contests/ShowCategory.aspx?contestCategory=906

I went to the Tigers game on Saturday night and on Sunday. I spent the entire game Saturday night listening to my friend complain that he was claustrophobic in our seats until we found some random aisle seats. I spent the entire game Sunday hoping someone I knew from high school who was sitting nearby didn’t see me even though I liked him just fine in high school and he may not have hated me all that much.

I think I’m getting a bald spot.

What city was the first to use electronic timing devices at the Olympics? I don’t like the way this question is worded but hopefully you get it. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was K2.

They said to have a decent Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?