Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Please check Moosejaw on Facebook when you’re bored. Please click I don’t have a login to check it out.

I can’t remember the last time I saw a rainbow. They should figure out a way to manufacture those in the sky. Everyone would be so much happier. Actually, the rainbow manufacturers would for sure overdo it and then no one would like rainbows. Actually, if no one liked rainbows then no one would miss them and I would have never thought of all this.

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure.
-Mark Twain

Who wrote the best-selling hard cover fiction book in 2006? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was zero.

Have an alright Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?