Wednesday, August 08, 2007

No one in the world knows how to properly clean the screen on my lap top without it looking all smudged up. Someone advised me to use olive oil which I considered. I don’t think anyone in the world knows how to clean any computer screen. I also believe that spiders are really insects. More importantly, I learned that people who talk about computer screens have an organization called the All Smudged Up Group, also known as the ASUG’s, and we’ll be gathering on the steps on the Supreme Court this coming Saturday to protest something. Please join us in this important endeavor. It’s for the people.

I watched the movie The Holiday last night with The Girl. I cried about ten times. However, did Jude Law’s kids each have their own cell phone? If you saw the movie please think about it. If you didn’t see it sorry that I just ruined that part of the movie for you.

Third section for those of us with some necessary OCD.

What year was the US Justice Department created? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was zero.

Have a decent Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?