Saturday, August 18, 2007

My tv at home has been broken for about two weeks. We have no sound and I don’t mind it at all. I am going to see if everyone can whisper or be on mute from now on.

Michigan football starts two weeks from today and the home schedule couldn’t be better. If Michigan is good and the Tigers make the playoffs it will be the best fall ever. If neither happens everything will be boring and awful again and I predict my hair looks terrible. Yours will probably look bad too.

I don’t think I’ve seen a movie in the theater so far in 2007. Who? No, I mean who cares?

What was the name of the first cloned sheep? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who have lived in England and one quote from Faulkner. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important work.

Yesterday’s answer was Florida.

Have the greatest Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?