Friday, August 10, 2007

Just to be nice I stopped by a lemonade stand on my street on my way home from Moosejaw yesterday. The kids were selling lemonade, baseball cards and beads and one of the kids was braiding some other kid’s hair and adding the beads. It was a demo I suppose. The operation was quite impressive and I recommended that their entire team run on a ticket for some kind of government counsel. I am also in full dreads with beads in my hair right now. That last part isn’t true but everything else is and I imagine Tropicana will come out with some sort of lemonade and bead combo drink by the end of the third quarter. Hi third quarter… love you.

This remark isn’t that good but it’s for the kids.

LET THEM PLAY! LET THEM PLAY! LET THEM PLAY!…
-Mike, Bad News Bears

What was the name of the first steamship to cross the Atlantic Ocean? Not just any boat… a steamship. They made me say that part. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Lady Jane Grey.

Have an alright Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?