Tuesday, August 28, 2007

If you haven’t seen our current home page and the doctor’s note please check it out asap.

First Michigan game four days away. It is always the best day of the year. My goal is to be just a bit hung over by the time I get to the tailgate and solve it by eating and playing football until game time. I typically don’t drink before or during a game because I am positive that Michigan lost at Notre Dame a few years ago because I was too tipsy to concentrate on the game. Please note that typically the anticipation of an event is better than the event. Michigan football is the exception to this rule unless, of course, the weather is miserable or Michigan loses. Thanks for coming out to boring city today.

Thank you to Al for the best football quotes ever and for providing the essential section three.

What did Londoners ban the burning of in 1306? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Stockholm.

Have the best Tuesday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments:
if your team loses to notree dame this year i will burn up my Michigan jersey, i am looking for 50.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?