Monday, August 06, 2007

I went wake boarding again over the weekend and I could not get out of the water. I have never been worse at anything and it is frustrating enough that I am blaming everything on the driver and looking for a new human who has a boat. Or, I may just never try again and pretend I don’t like the sport entirely. The primary reason for me writing about this is that I feel your life could benefit from my use of rationalization and denial. It’s like being in the Matrix.

No one likes an optimist.

Section three.

The first modern Olympics were help in Athens. Where was the second modern Olympics held? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Sudan.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?